The 2012-13 Great Ocean Road Planners Guide highlights why the region is Victoria’s premier meetings destination. Exceptional conference venues, unique function spaces and quality accommodation within the Guide span a geographical area from Werribee to Port Fairy along the state’s southeast coastline. Locally based professional support services ensure that all business events needs are covered within the destination. The Guide also includes a Rewarding Experiences section that exemplifies the Great Ocean Road’s suitability to the corporate incentive market as well as providing pre and post touring options to conference held both within the region or Melbourne.
Other features of the 2012-13 Planners Guide include:
- Corporate partnership with National Breast Cancer Foundation,
- INnovative Geelong – an overview of Geelong’s four major industry clusters and Deakin University,
- Geelong Open For Business – an economic indicators snapshot highlighting key leading and emerging industry sectors,
- Refresh your footprint – green initiatives of the region,
- Corporate and social responsibility – leave a lasting legacy with some of our local suppliers, and
- Increased industry participation across all sections of the Guide including a geographical spread between Werribee and Port Fairy within the Great Ocean Road region.