Share your celebrity moment with Travel Daily, Business Events News & Cruise Weekly and you could find yourself and a friend traversing Route 66 on a 16 day adventure from Chicago to Los Angeles including flights, courtesy of Cosmos.
Since inventing the budget tour 50 years ago, Cosmos has offered savvy, value-minded travelers the most affordable travel packages to the world’s most captivating places. With Cosmos, you’ll enjoy a greater choice of activities, longer stays in key cities and all the benefits of group travel with plenty of free time to explore at your own pace.
HOW TO ENTER:
Email us either a photo or video of your ‘celebrity moment’ along with a short story of who it was with, where you met the celebrity and what happened. At the end of the competition the most creative entry will win the prize of a trip for two to America. Christian from Cosmos shared his favourite celebrity moment with us below…
Email your entries to email@example.com. Entries close Friday 14 September 2012.
Left: Will Smith and Christian Schweitzer from Cosmos in Tokyo. Will was there to promote his new boxing film ‘Ali’. I happened to be wandering around the Imperial Place when I spotted him, his wife and his ‘photo bombing’ friend. We had a chat about boxing and Sydney, where he was due to fly next to promote his film.
One prize winner and travel companion will be awarded the following:
• A 16 day Cosmos ‘Route 66 Revisited’ tour from Chicago to Los Angeles
• Return economy airfares plus taxes from major Australian gateway cities only (SYD, MEL, BNE, ADL, DRW, PER)
• Meals as specified within the itinerary
• Pre‐paid Gratuities to Tour Director and Driver
• Airport to hotel transfers on first and last day of itinerary only
• Sightseeing with Local Guides including visits of many attractions
• Full itinerary details are available on pages 54‐55 of the 2013 Cosmos North America brochure
• Total prize value up to $9,500 per couple
• Valid for travel on any departure date as listed in the 2013 brochure
Click here for terms and conditions of the competition.
[sb_cat_list template=”1″ category=CosmosComp]