Travel Bulletin, the Australian travel industry’s pre-eminent print publication, is seeking a sales professional to promote our respected monthly magazine to existing and new clients across the country.
The role will suit an experienced sales professional who has a passion for the travel industry, strong relationships with suppliers and is able to work autonomously to achieve results.
The successful applicant will have:
– at least five years experience in the Australian travel industry
– excellent relationship management skills
– the ability to design and execute creative strategies to boost sales
– strong organisational and planning skills
– the ability to meet deadlines and sales targets
– strong communication skills
This is a fabulous opportunity to join Australia’s largest travel trade publisher at a time of exciting change, with Travel Bulletin now part of the respected Travel Daily family which also includes Cruise Weekly, Business Events News and Pharmacy Daily.
A generous salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Please forward your resume with a covering letter by Friday 1st August 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org.