Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia is a unique Australian travel company wholly owned by the Indigenous Land Corporation (ILC) with a portfolio of products located in spectacular wilderness locations including Ayers Rock Resort in the iconic Red Centre, Home Valley Station in the Kimberley region of Western Australia and tourism facilities at Mossman Gorge in Tropical North Queensland.
We are seeking an experienced, pro-active and well connected Business Events sales professional to lead our Business Events sales team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Significant years of experience in a senior tourism/hospitality industry sales role. Ideally within Business Events sector
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of both the Australian domestic and inbound Business Events markets and their respective distribution channels
• Wide personnel contacts with key Business Event buyers, planners and suppliers (specialists PCO’s, DCM’s, corporate conference organisers and specialties sections within wholesalers), industry associations & organisations and government travel bodies that are involved in the Business Events markets
• Experience in planning and conducting detailed incentives, events, conferences and meetings
• Experience & proficient in lead generation
• Ability to lead and work in a team environment within Voyages Marketing and Sales team and the relevant individual resort personnel
Please submit your resume before 23 July 2014 to