The Walshe Group, appointed representative for Hawaii Tourism Oceania in Australia/NZ, is looking for a committed and energetic individual for our small, busy team, to develop and implement strategies to increase MICE business from Australia to Hawai’i. The role has a sales focus and requires the coordination of all MICE promotional activity and sales materials.
Applicants must possess the following;
• A tertiary qualification in marketing and/or tourism;
• Minimum 3 years experience in a relevant travel industry sector;
• Established relationships with MICE industry;
• Experience with the coordination of trade shows & events
• Experience with CRM reporting an advantage
Salary range $47,000 – $50,000.
For a detailed JD, and/or to submit an application,
email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
Monday 08 October 2012.