Reed Travel Exhibitions is seeking an experienced and dynamic Marketing and Sponsorship Manager to head up the marketing team for AIME, the Asia Pacific’s premier meeting and incentives exhibition, as well as heading up international marketing on CIBTM, the China Incentives, Business Travel and Meetings Exhibition.
AIME is the largest international B2B business events exhibition in Australia and forms part of the prestigious IBTM (Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings) portfolio. CIBTM is the fastest growing exhibition in the global IBTM portfolio, making this a very unique and exciting opportunity.
This role requires a dynamic, pragmatic and tenacious individual with excellent communication and management skills. The successful candidate will oversee the strategic planning, design, implementation, management and execution of all exhibitor, hosted buyer and visitor campaigns. The role will require a strategic focus and great attention to detail, as well as an individual who excels at creating campaigns relevant to both domestic and international audiences.
The successful candidate will:
• A minimum of 5 years full-time marketing experience with a strong background in direct and digital marketing, ideally within the business events industry
• Solid analytical skills and database management skills
• Strong brand management skills
• Experience with budgets and financial forecasting
• Outstanding communications skills and strong writing ability
• Marketing degree or equivalent qualification is essential
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Ability to manage multiple agencies, including; Education, PR and Creative agencies
• Excellent Media liaison experience
• Domestic and International Travel will be required
All applications to be submitted via email to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th March.